International applications

An international student is defined as a person who is not currently in the UK and is either from a country outside of Europe or outside a British overseas territory.

If you are in the UK and have indefinite leave to remain, you may be able to study with us, however, this is dependent on you being able to evidence your right to remain.

Potential students from a country outside of Europe or in an area that is not a British overseas territory cannot study with us on a student visa as we do not have a tier 4 licence.

If you wish to study in the UK, we would recommend that you check that you match the criteria for international students studying in the UK. These requirements are specified by the UK government and as a UK college we are required to ensure these are met by all of our international students.

All information for these requirements can be found on the government website