Study at University Centre Leeds this September
Clearing is your opportunity to apply to study a degree if you haven’t secured a place yet. It gives you another chance to experience higher education at University Centre Leeds, whether your plans have changed or you’ve not yet applied.
Every year, thousands of students go on to study a degree through the Clearing process whether they've missed the UCAS deadline, not found a suitable course or not received any offers.
There's no need to worry about Clearing - if you have your results already, you can make an informed decision about the course you want to study by getting in touch with us:
Telephone: 0113 235 4450
APPLY NOW >
Find a course in Clearing
How do I apply for Clearing?
If I have already applied through UCAS elsewhere
All applications after Thursday 30 June will automatically be entered into Clearing. However, we still recommend that you call us before making your application so that we can confirm your course details and eligibility. We can also advise you on your student finance and accommodation options.
From 5 July to 17 October 2023, you can apply for a degree using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer, and the course still has places. You can use Clearing if:
- You didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
- You didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
- You've paid the multiple choice application fee of £27
- You’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in your application
Telephone: 0113 235 4450
If I have not made any applications through UCAS
We welcome late applications for our broad range of courses, from creative arts and science, to teaching and sports. Our degrees are designed to be flexible and hands-on, equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to pursue your desired career path.
If you haven't already made a UCAS application, you can apply directly to University Centre Leeds, with no application fee, using the form below.
Important Clearing dates
- 30 June 2023 - any application made after this date will automatically go through the Clearing process
- 5 July 2023 - Clearing opens and if you already have your exam results, you can apply from this date
- 17 August 2023 - A Level and T Level Results Day in England
- 17 October 2023 - Clearing closes on this date, so make sure you've made your decision and applied in good time
Returning To Study
At University Centre Leeds we celebrate every student journey, whether you’re returning to study or retraining in a new field. If you’re considering joining us as a mature learner, click below to find out how we can support you.