At University Centre, we understand this and offer a host of business development opportunities to keep you up to date with current industry knowledge, skills and procedures. Our offerings cover an array of sectors - including business, law and accounting - and depending on the course, you’ll be awarded a diploma or certificate.
For further information and applications, please click the button below:
- AAT Level 1 Awards in Bookkeeping and Business Skills (Introduction to Business and Finance)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Law Level 3
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: Policing Level 3
- CILEx Professional Qualification (CPQ) – Foundation Stage
- CILEx Professional Qualification (CPQ) – Advanced Stage
In an intensely competitive global market, the UK must ensure its workforce, now and in the future, contains more higher skilled people. University Centre Leeds have developed a number of apprenticeships in response to this need.
We have been successfully recruiting to these apprenticeships since Sept 2016 and will be developing our offer further in the future to cover more sectors. Our current apprenticeships include:
If you're a student:
An apprenticeship is a great alternative to more traditional higher education routes. You will benefit from:
- The potential to achieve graduate and postgraduate-level qualifications whilst learning & earning in a real business gaining job specific skills.
- The opportunity to gain professional accreditation and membership.
- Lower or no debt - the Government has announced an additional budget to fund the higher education qualifications that make up a higher apprenticeship.
- A clear pathway to achieve your career ambitions with more potential opportunities for progression, a higher potential lifetime earning capacity plus more recognition and status in your sector.
If you'd like to talk to one of our team about these courses - call us: 0113 284 6464 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that students applying for an apprenticeship are expected to be in employment or actively seeking employment in a relevant field. However if students are not employed and can provide an up to date CV, University Centre Leeds can help to support them in their search by working with the Apprenticeship team to look at possible vacancies.
If you're an employer:
Employers in a number of sectors are realising the benefits of apprenticeships for up-skilling existing staff and recruiting a higher calibre of staff from a wider talent pool.
There may be funding available, please speak to our team for further details on guidance of how to apply for funding if you are considering an apprentice for your next job opening.
If you'd like to talk to one of our team about how we can support you to up-skill your existing staff or take on an Apprentice - contact us: 0113 284 6464 / email@example.com.