Modules may include:
- Research Methods: You will develop research and evaluative skills and knowledge.
- Dissertation: You will produce independent research
- Marketing Management and Strategy: You will acquire the skills needed to undertake a marketing audit for a selected organisation in order to develop a strategic marketing plan including use of the integrated marketing mix.
- Strategic Leadership and Enterprise: You will develop an understanding of strategic leadership in relation to the implementation of strategy within an organisation.
- Contemporary Human Resource Management: You will focus on human resource management and be provided with an insight into contemporary employment practices within commercial organisations and develop essential skills in securing and retaining employees.
- Global Contexts and Operations: You will develop your understanding of the global context in relation to the management of the relevant organisation.