It’s not too late to start an industry-focused degree in 2020. Places are still available to study with University Centre Leeds.
Think you’ve left it too late to start university this year? Worried that your current university isn’t quite the right fit? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’re still accepting applications to study with us in the 2020/21 academic year and have steps in place to make sure you’re never left behind.
For more information, watch our late enrolment webinar here.
Why study with University Centre Leeds?
We not only ranked highest in overall student satisfaction in Leeds (NSS 2020) but we are above the sector average with 89.9% student satisfaction with learning opportunities and 89.4% student satisfaction with academic support.
Our courses are designed in collaboration with prominent employers, meaning you’ll graduate industry-ready and also get access to a strong portfolio of industry connections that provide work experience, employment opportunities and industry insight.
By choosing a course with us, you’ll get the chance to:
- Study a great quality course for a lower fee than larger traditional universities
- Learn with well qualified tutors who have a wealth of industry experience and who offer a more personalised approach with excellent levels of support
- Enjoy smaller class sizes than a larger university to get more individualised support and interactive learning
- Experience a healthy university-life balance, with full-time courses taking up just two days a week
- Enjoy the vibrant student life of Leeds with its bars, restaurants, shops and attractions close to our main campuses
Why enrol now?
We don’t want anybody to put their future on hold, so we’re still allowing enrolment into the 2020/21 academic year and will be with you every step of the way while you get up to speed.
If you enrol after September, you’ll get the following:
- Access to recordings of lectures that took place prior to your enrolment
- One-to-one tutor sessions, to replace previously held seminars
- A tailored timetable, allowing you to get on track as quickly as possible
- A free Google Chromebook, so you can start studying straight away
- Access to excellent student support services, from mental health support to financial advice
Studying during Covid-19
We will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure the safety of all our students and staff, and have already implemented additional safety measures, including the ways we deliver your course.
Under the present guidelines, we plan to deliver our courses with a minimum of 50% online and 50% face-to-face teaching. This percentage will vary depending on the course, so please get in touch with us to confirm course-specific details.